FREE Valuation for Your Car!
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT
1. Tell us about your ride
Give us a quick rundown of your car. All these details help us give you the best offer.
2. Receive your offer instantly
We will make instant offer to you on the spot.
3. Book an appointment for a free car inspection
Choose your most convenient date and time for us to pick up. Your car’s condition will be verified upon car inspection.
4. Get paid!
Complete the sale and get paid if you are happy with the offer.
PREMIUM AUTO GALLERY
FREQUENT ASK QUESTIONS (FAQS)
- Why should I choose Premium Auto Gallery ?
Offers FAST, FAIR and FREE service for your car. Save yourself plenty of time based on DIRECT BUYER.
- Your benefits from choosing Premium Auto Gallery
- Satisfactory offer.
- No broker; No hidden charges.
- Sell your car within 3 hours: We will process all paperwork and handle your car from inspection to ownership. We will also ensure payment transaction to be completed within 3 hours.
- 100% free service: Our services is certainly F.O.C (Free-Of-Charge), even if you change your mind eventually.
- What are the documents that I need to prepare for selling my car?
- Photocopy/Original copy of car registration card
- Approved Permit (AP) for all CBU vehicles
- Cash invoice (if the car was purchased by cash)
- Your NRIC (or passport for foreigners)
- Spare keys (if any)
- Outstanding hire purchase loan statement (if any)
- Can Premium Auto Gallery assist me with the required documents?
Of course , Premium Auto Gallery is a one-stop car selling centre where we will process all the transfer of ownership paperwork and documentations.
- Is there any transaction fees?
No, there is no any transaction fees even you change your mind not to sell your car.
- How long does a car inspection take?
It will take 30 minutes. You will receive the offer price immediately thereafter.
- How long do I need to wait for my payment?
Payment will be completed within 5 minutes after the signing of the seller’s agreement. (If there is no outstanding balance with finance institute.)
- Can I sell my car if outstanding finance is higher than the value of my car?
Yes, but if the outstanding balance is higher than the offered price, you will be required to pay the price difference to the finance institute.